A Review of Get My Offer Capital One Program
- Hurry up to apply for an advantages of Capital One credit card online and be a proud owner of a beneficial credit card
- GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com campaign was launched by Capital One which is a member of FDIC
- To take this offer of applying for credit card one would need reservation number and access code (these numbers can be indicated on the offer letter sent to you by mail)
- The process of submitting the application should be short, and it should not take longer than one minute
Application.CapitalOne.com reservation number and access code can easily be indicated after a thorough examination of Capital One credit card offer letter. They both usually appear on the end of the letter (to avoid any kind of confusion - the reservation number usually consists of 16 digits, and the access code comprising only 6 digits).
If you were not among those lucky guys who received their offer letter containing number and code, you could still grab the opportunity to apply; however, you may be requested to provide some additional information (for instance, your annual income, agree to a credit score etc.) given the fact that you have not been pre-screened. We can include such credit cards to the list of the most popular ones issued by the Capital One bank: Platinumcard, Quicksilver card (a perfect choice for those who prefer cold hard cash), and the Venture creditcard (we strongly recommend considering this credit card if you travel a lot).
Capital One credit card apply guide:
In case you were not included on the list of people who were pre-approved for receiving a credit card from Capital One bank, there is a solution for you. Just visit findmycard.capitalone.com and input your name, home address, and DOB so you could find a credit card from Capital One bank which meets your needs.
Which Capital One Credit Cards Are Considered To Be The Best?
|Quicksilver||An owner of this credit card will be receiving 1.5% of cashback on all kinds of purchases and will be granted with a cash bonus of $150 provided $500 spent on purchases in the period of 3 months since account opening|
|Venture One||The owners of this credit card will be receiving 1.25 per each dollar spent on all kinds of purchases, as well as an unthinkable bonus in the form of 20,000 miles given once $1,000 is spent on purchases in the period of 3 months since the moment the account was opened|
|Spark Business Cash Back Rewards||Spark Business credit card is perfectly suitable for business owners since they will receive 2% cash back with Spark Cash and also will get a sign-up bonus of $500|
|Platinum||Capital One Platinum Card charges no fee for cash transfers, and it does not charge an annual fee. An initial credit limit is estimated at $300-$500. Note that this is not a final limit and you will have the chance to access to a higher credit limit right after 5 months of timely payments|
Take a look at a short video guide of Capital One Platinum Credit Card
Nevertheless, there are other decent credit cards except for Capital One card which may be considered by consumers. These are Discover, American Express, and Citi.
How do I benefit from having Capital One Credit cards?
Good news for all the cardholders of the Capital One Credit Card: when conducting foreign transactions, you would not have to pay any fee. This is one solid advantage which appears in all the CapitalOne Credit Cards. This is quite convenient for consumers being abroad and not having a necessity of paying additional fees when making foreign purchases, and the possibility of losing money due to the converting and exchange rate is excluded.
Capital One Financial Company
- A financial company with a headquarter in Virginia
- Specializes in banking services, home & auto loans, and in issuing of credit card (when making an application for a home mortgage with Capital One bank one should be ready to provide the customer’s credit score, employment information, and debt to income ratio)
- Capital One appears to be a component of the S&P 500
Each entity of Capital One Financial Corporation (except for affiliated legal entities) is separate and is responsible for products and services it provides. If you feel a need to ask a question about the Get MyOffer promotion campaign launched by Capital One, do not hesitate to contact US Based customer service agent at 1 (877) 383-4802 or simply dial 1 (800) 227-4825 to learn specific details about a particular credit card. The headquarters of Capital One is located at 1680 Capital One Dr, McLean, VA 22102 and can be reached at (703) 448-3747.
Summarizing Capital One Credit Cards
- It is not hard to redeem credit cards provided by Capital One;
- An amount of annual fees is usually small, or they may be not charged at all;
- No fees for foreign transactions are charged;
- There are plenty of different credit card to choose from according to what you need;
- When using Capital One CreditCards, you will get cash back for each purchase;
- Vacations and getaways of those who get to use Credit Cards will be granted with rewards;
- The Capital One clients get the chance to use extended warranty coverage;
- Capital One Spark Business Credit card holders can use Travel and Emergency assistance services since they are provided to them;
- Clients of Capital One bank are able to buy extended protection and security for the case of auto rental damage;
- After booking a hotel room via hotels.com you will be rewarded with 10 miles per each dollar spent;
- Use the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card when buying things and you will get 2 miles for each dollar spent;
- Get the opportunity to obtain a higher credit line right when the 5 months of timely payments pass.